Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 360 Question

In a message dated 4/30/2007 1:03:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Have you used the BullTear mounts yet? My Gremlin 6 cyl crossmember
has ONE hole per side for the factory motor mount stud. The BullTear
brackets have TWO smaller diameter holes in each them? What holes did
you line up? I have no engine/trans in my car. Nothing to go by yet.
As far as i can see...nothing lines up with the Bulltear frame
brackets where they are supposed to attach to the crossmember? Also
for some reason MC will not return email questions of HOW to line
these up? WTF's up with that? Never had a problem with him before?
I've emailed him quite a few times(5-7) about whats up with the
holes....NO reply at all? Have bought alot from him before...May
NEVER again...since NO reply to questions!! Thanks,Joe
Aha M.C once again comes up short in his conquest to be have the monopoly on Hi Po AMC parts.He should stick with soccer mom Jeeps!
Bart

See what's free at AOL.com.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair