Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 360 Question

In a message dated 4/29/2007 10:28:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, volcomh2o3@xxxxxxx writes:
I want to put a 360 in my Gremlin. My auto teacher said he can get me
an AMC one but for $2,500. Sounded kinda pricey! Just wondering how
much it cost some of you guys to put everything in your Gremlins. Like
the tranny, engine, suspension, etc. Just a good estimate would help
me a lot! Thanks!
2500$ i hope buys one rebuilt with performance goodies on it.if its a used one than look elsewhere for one.
Bart

See what's free at AOL.com.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair