[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 360 Question

Have you used the BullTear mounts yet? My Gremlin 6 cyl crossmember
has ONE hole per side for the factory motor mount stud. The BullTear
brackets have TWO smaller diameter holes in each them? What holes did
you line up? I have no engine/trans in my car. Nothing to go by yet.
As far as i can see...nothing lines up with the Bulltear frame
brackets where they are supposed to attach to the crossmember?  Also
for some reason MC will not return email questions of HOW to line
these up? WTF's up with that? Never had a problem with him before?
I've emailed him quite a few times(5-7) about whats up with the
holes....NO reply at all? Have bought alot from him before...May
NEVER again...since NO reply to questions!! Thanks,Joe
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tim Kottman" <timkott@...> wrote:

> i started witha  6cyl gremlin and am almost finished with a v8 swap.
> Ive spent
> 500 -  v8 crossmember and all mounting (bushings and engine plates)
>                  - can now be done for about 160? using bulltear
6cyl crossmember - v8 engine
> mounts
> 3000 - 401 rebuild shortblock with performance cam and pistons
(with lifters and springs)
> 200 - work done to stock heads
> 400 - intake, roller rockers, misc parts
> *750 - intial cost of 401, T400 trans   came with 78 cherokee sold
snowplow and parts
> and ended up even
> 250 - mopar 8 3/4 rear end.  new axle bearings and shortened by
6in.  still need a new
> center section
>
>        things left to do
> 400 - rear suspension
> ??? - rebuild T400 and convert to 2wd.
> 1000 - misc wiring, hoses, carb
> __________
> 5750 + trans rebuild + center section
>
> i am building my car for a more race type application.  however i'd
say you could do the v8
> swap for around 4000 if you didnt do anything radical. a different
rearend would be a
> definite as the 6cyl  rear wont hold the HP of a v8 if you want to
romp around.  and the
> bulltear motor mount should work well for your application and
price is great.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: