Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 258 question

I couldn't find that for a 6. I did find it for a 304. It said 5 to 15 at 600RPM and 50 at 4000 RPM. I would think a 6 would be about the same. It depends on a lot of things from the wear on your engine, the grade of oil you are using to the accuracy of your gage. If you are not pushing it hard it doesn't take a lot of pressure.
Terry

GrublinX@xxxxxxx wrote:
What kind of oil pressure should I expect from a 258 with 76,000 miles on it?

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos. __._,_.___

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair