Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 360 question

In a message dated 4/19/2007 7:41:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx writes:
since you plan on going with a mild set up,basically all the goodies you have on the 304 will fit the 360 i.e valve covers intake timing cover pan.and of course getting a 360 flexplate you can even use it on your existing trans. Providing the 360 is a 72-91 as 71 and earlier 360's were mated to BW autos and the end of the cranks different.
Bart
Thanks Bart!
 If I follow this correctly, what would prevent someone from taking a 304, ripping it down and boring and stroking it up to a 360?  Charlie

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.