[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 5 Litre Decals

Davis, How bout I send you the decal??? So you can see what your
friend can do. Would that work??? Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

> Bob,
>    Very true. I also no longer go to Bars. I drink beer at home.
sometimes even make my own
>    But i still see no reason to spend 29.00 on a sticker I have a
friend with a sticker machine, I just need a good picture for him to
go by.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: