From: Davis Martin
To: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 5 Litre Decals

Bob,
 Very true. I also no longer go to Bars. I drink beer at home. sometimes even make my own
 But i still see no reason to spend 29.00 on a sticker I have a friend with a sticker machine, I just need a good picture for him to go by.
 Davis
Robert <baddassgremlin@aol.com> wrote:
Davis, I totally agree, but like anything with our AMC's, it is
expensive. When I buy something like that decal for $29.00, I just
think of it as "Oh Well, I would have spent that in the bar". And
being as though I quit going to bars years ago, I always use that
phrase when I buy something that is overpriced. I still drink beer,
but only at home, never spend money at bars anymore. Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

> I still find it hard to pay 29.00 for one small decal.
>

> Robert <baddassgremlin@...> wrote:
> Check APD site , they have the picture of it and it says
5 Litre V/8
> http://www.americanpartsdepot.com/Exterior2.htm#stripe%20kits
>

> --- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, GrublinX@ wrote:
> >

> > In a message dated 4/11/2007 1:20:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> > baddassgremlin@ writes:
> >
> > I just got the decal from American Parts Depot and as far as I
can
> tell
> > They are right on. I held it up to my 73 gremmy that still has
the
> > original decal and it appears to be a perfect match. They are on
> 3M
> > Scotchcal 220 film. The only thing is the color choices, since
APD
> only
> > offers them in the "original" colors that they are aware of,
which
> is
> > red w/siver outline or silver w/red outline, there might be
> members of
> > the group that want custom colors. Bob in MN.
> >

> > Bob,
> > Any chance of posting a photo of it?
> >
> > Charlie
> >
> > "Cool Factor X"

> http://www.aol.com.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair