[BaadAssGremlins] More progress

Well today I went shopping and got new body bolts, another quart of ful-
fil hibuild primer and came home to work on the fenders. I had to sand
out some cracks in the gelcoat and bondo them then sand. Got them ready
for primer and wiped them down with cleaner and hung them up to paint.
I painted them and now that they are dry I put them on the car. Bolted
completely on.
 Next I pulled the drivers side door out of storage and did some
sanding on some small filler spots where dents were. I need to bead
blast the hinges and paint them. Paint the door with Hibuild, then
paint the edges with the Pitch black color. Looking at the hinges
reminded me I have to put the doors on without the fenders on the
car...DOH! So tomorrow morning off come the fenders again. I will hit
the door with the 1st primer coat in the morning also. Then while it's
drying I will start fabrication of the passangers seat mount.
 Small steps.
 Track opens 14th. I hope to be ready by a month from then.
 Davis

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: