[BaadAssGremlins] Re: JL Gremlin SCORE!

Davis, your post came thru... I think everyone is still hibernating for
the winter. Or maybe they are actually out working on their Gremlins
and not sitting at the computer. Good score on the JL Gremmy. They
never showed up in any walmarts in the Minneapolis area in MN. So my
girfriend got one off ebay a couple months ago for me. Bob in MN

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-davis@...>
wrote:

> Are my original posts not showing up? Either that or no one is
interested in my updates or that I got the JL today

> Davis <martin-davis@...> wrote:          I just gom my JL Gremlin X
in the mail today. I scored it off ebay for
> 15.00.
> I know it is kinda expensive considering they sell in the store for
> less then 4.00. But .....This one is a WHITE LIGHTNING!!! Whoo Hooo.
> I never thought I'd get one.
> Just had to share my excitment. O ya and I got my glass fenders in
> primer and will be putting them on later tonight.
> Davis

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: