[BaadAssGremlins] More progress

I didn't get the drivers side door pins and bushing's installed as my
friends shop was loaded down with work so he couldn't do them. I
polished out the black paint on the pass door, installed the door panel
with the new clips, I lost a clip for the arm rest so I temporarily
stole one off the drivers door. I'll replace it with one from one of the
doors I bought from Davis. I also installed the stock window roller
handle with the billet knob, wood grained the door handle and installed
the handle pockets with new chrome screws. all this little work took 2
1/2 hours. Man it sure does look nice. I still have to paint the outside
window frame on the drivers door orange. I started to prep it yesterday
and will finish it today. I think I will install the pass side rear door
panel today too. The wife is  happy that interior parts are now leaving
the house even if it is slowly. The  next big job needed to be done is
to remove the front buckets and the old carpet so I can wire wheel the
whole floor, put a coat of Eastwood's rust preventative paint on it and
then the Dynamat and the new carpet. I haven't driven is car in 4 months
now and I need to get this interior job done soon. I was hoping to have
gotten started on the rust repair on the yellow car by now so I could
concentrate on the V8 swap this winter.
"Doc"