Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Update

Even with taking care of the new baby Davis you are still getting a lot
of work done.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Well Things have been busy I have had to take care of Aran in the
evenings so I don't get to post much. Hard to type when he is in my
lap hittin the keyboard.
Last couple of weekends I got to work on my RWB grem. I cut the roll
cage out of the black car(was welded in the wrong spot)and I
installed it into the RWB car. Went in fairly easy I didn't even have
to replace any of the tubes. Then I installed the dash that was in
the hornet I parted. Looks nicere then that aluminum dash that was
there. I removed ALL of the wiring in the car. Bill is going to
completely rewire it for me. Then I installed the new radiator
installed the dual elec fan setup. I installed the linelock. I
removed the alt, and bracket. I installed the Moroso electric water
pump drive kit. Finished plumming the fuel lines from the regulator
to the carb. I got a torker intake for the 343 and started degreasing
it and will bead blast it soon. I have to paint the interior roll
cage and floor then Bill can finish the wireing. I have to finish the
dash as well. Install the glovebox and I have to get a new oil gauge
and new water temp gauge and install them in the gauge pannel in the
dash. Still gotta get a vent fitting for the fuel cell too. I get to
work on it again this weekend too. Unfortunatly I won't be ready for
cecil this year. I hope to make it to the track soon though.
The Amc Team Spirit is almost ready for the track. Last week we took
it to have the front end aligned then took it to the chasis dyno at
Bristoldyno.com (our sponsor) 418. HP at the rear wheels. We were
missing 18 HP from our last trip to the dyno. When we got home Bill
remembered where we lost the HP. There were 15" extensions on the
headers that got torn off in the accident and we never put them back
on. They were worth 18 HP on the engine dyno. So we will be adding
them soon.
Well I gotta go give Aran a bath now. I do read everyones posts but
don't have time to reply to all of em.
P.S.
I still have the 72 gremlin (green) for sale or trade located in
central Ct 860-997-2732 cell till 9pm EST
Bart How much for yoru wheels?
Davis

--- End Message ---