Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: SMALL X ON HOOD AND TAIL

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: SMALL X ON HOOD AND TAIL

Cool pics What are the traction bars for?
 Davis

z_man401 <z_man401@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you view this photo album "Z-Man's 77 Gremlin 401"

picture 21 and picture 23 you can sort of see the x's I am talking
about. I am just nowhere near my car now...

Links to my webpage Assuming YAhoo allows remote linking

http://www.geocities.com/z_man401/gr/gremmy12.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/z_man401/gr/gremmy27.jpg

THis link here is to Juley's gremlin
http://amcgremlin.com/images/IM003632.JPG

you can barely make out the X

Rob

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, GrublinX@... wrote:

> In a message dated 3/20/2007 3:16:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> z_man401@... writes:
>
> They are vinyl however as far as picture or a trace No can
> do...until i go visit my car in storage which is far away..
> they are basically just mini X's , Just like the ones on the 77 X
> STripe. Except way smaller.. IF you click this link

_http://autos.http://authttp://authttp://autos.<WBhttp://autos.http://
a_

6)
> c?b=2&o=2 small x on hood and then i think if you find pic 23 you
> see it on the rear,, barely
>

> This link does not work. What color are they? I may have what you
are
> looking for.
>
> Charlie
>
> "Cool Factor X"
>

> ************************************** AOL now offers free email to
everyone.
> Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair