Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: SMALL X ON HOOD AND TAIL

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: SMALL X ON HOOD AND TAIL

In a message dated 3/21/2007 5:51:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, z_man401@xxxxxxxxx writes:
If you view this photo album "Z-Man's 77 Gremlin 401"

picture 21 and picture 23 you can sort of see the x's I am talking
about. I am just nowhere near my car now...

Links to my webpage Assuming YAhoo allows remote linking

http://www.geocities.com/z_man401/gr/gremmy12.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/z_man401/gr/gremmy27.jpg

I have two excellent reproductions here that were made on 3M stock, silver w/black trim. Let me know if you are interested.
Charlie

"Cool Factor X"