[BaadAssGremlins] Reproducing Decals Was: SMALL X ON HOOD AND TAIL

[BaadAssGremlins] Reproducing Decals Was: SMALL X ON HOOD AND TAIL

In a message dated 3/21/2007 5:51:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, z_man401@xxxxxxxxx writes:
They are vinyl however as far as picture or a trace No can
> do...until i go visit my car in storage which is far away..
> they are basically just mini X's , Just like the ones on the 77 X
> STripe. Except way smaller.. IF you click this link
FYI to all if getting decals reproduced. In today's computer world, tracings are no longer the preferred method. Those with modern equipment prefer high quality close up digital photos of the original with a ruler placed directly under the decal. This way, they can match it pretty damn close, if not perfect. I know, all the decals on my car are custom made reproductions. I showed up with tracings and they sent me home!

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"