RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremmie don't like No Stinkin' snow!

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremmie don't like No Stinkin' snow!

I can relate.  Denver got snow 8 weekends in a row starting in December.  I posted a couple of pictures of my buried gremlin on the website under "Dave's Gremlin."  We got about 2 feet in that storm.

Dave

72 Gremlin X 304

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair