[BaadAssGremlins] Gremmie don't like No Stinkin' snow!

[BaadAssGremlins] Gremmie don't like No Stinkin' snow!

Well, the 16 inches of snow we got in NE PA on Valentines day was just about gone. The weather was getting warmer, so I started to get the Gremmie and Pacer ready for their spring debut. But nope, then comes another 12 inches of snow. For crying out loud!!!!

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"