Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremmie don't like No Stinkin' snow!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremmie don't like No Stinkin' snow!

Tell Me about it! We got 10 inches here in central CT. I spent my early morning snowblowing. Then i spent 2 hours in the garage while my son naped. I got my cooling fans wired in and wired in the switch for the line lock. I also put 3 coats of textured silver on a grille I just finished repairing. This afternoon I will tape it off and add the black in the center. Then take pics for ebay. This grill came out better then NOS
 Now my 2 yr old son wants to find racing videos on the net
 Davis

GrublinX@xxxxxxx wrote:
Well, the 16 inches of snow we got in NE PA on Valentines day was just about gone. The weather was getting warmer, so I started to get the Gremmie and Pacer ready for their spring debut. But nope, then comes another 12 inches of snow. For crying out loud!!!!

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair