Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2007 2:01 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] brought the sc/360 out to play

Eddie,Got any shots of the car when you first got it?And you never told us the history on your SC/Hornet. Those headers flow shitloads better than the factory exhaust manifolds.but I'd get a high torque starter that will solve your hard starting probs,that's what I'm doing to mine as the gayflows will never be bolted back on my gremlin. A Edelbrock carb will suit ya better since you only really cruise your car as Holley's are really only good for racing and are finicky. I have a custom A.E.D built Holley 750 DP on my 360
Bart

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair