[BaadAssGremlins] wiring help needed (not amc)

[BaadAssGremlins] wiring help needed (not amc)

Hey since some of yall know what your doing with wiring I figured Id ask here

Im trying to add power locks to my aspire

I went to pick n pull and got 2 door acutators from a 92 camry or corolla. It’s a 4 wire actuator and don’t know how to wire it.

In this site is pics of the actuator and a scan from the manual covering acutators

http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l75/fizban1234/Aspire/toyota%20acutator/

heres the wire colors on the actuator and what they go to from what I can tell from a Haynes manual

white/black is ground

blue/black is unlock

blue/red is lock

and there a blue and brown that I don’t know what it goes to im assuming that is a signal wire for the theft system.

Anyway I don’t know how to wire this. As the harness for the keyless entry system has 7 wires, 2 of which looks to go to ground, and not sure on the rest.

Thanks for any advice and sorry for posting this here bart but I need help bad lol

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair