Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremmie don't like No Stinkin' snow!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremmie don't like No Stinkin' snow!

In a message dated 3/17/2007 4:10:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx writes:
Whatever ya do DON'T drive that pretty thing on the salty roads
Bart
Oh no! If the salt don't get me, the cinders (rocks) they put on the road for traction here in the Poconos will!
I saw a guy with a Harley in the back of his pickup truck on his way to Daytona and it was completely white with salt. He'll be sorry!

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"