[BaadAssGremlins] brought the sc/360 out to play

[BaadAssGremlins] brought the sc/360 out to play

Some of you here might enjoy these photos, it was a tough week with
flooding, tornados, high winds, hail, you name it except locusts. But I
finally had a chance to install the seats in my 71 SC/360, and drive it
around. While the seats are not bolted down as shuold be yet (as I am
waiting on carpet kit) it was still good to take this booger out and drive
it around not sitting on two buckets of KILZ paint.

The seats were done by Hernandez Upholstery on Gessner, and I drew them on
paper first on how I wanted pattern in red, white and blue. Heavy vinyl with
black headrests. Originally I was going to go with red white and blue
complete seats...and have silver stars stitched in...a little too Evel
Knevivel I guess, but looked good on paper for awhile.

I don't remember who on Bart's group here was going to have some interior
work done however, but thought I would mention the seats. They also got some
new springs, padding and other stuff, really firm compared to what they felt
like originally, whihc was factory AMC SC/360 seats...thin vinyl with paper
padding under them, but hey, don't fault AMC, the car was touted as a budget
musclecar!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825