Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Early gremlin Grille repair. Now for sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Early gremlin Grille repair. Now for sale

 I have the first completed, and now it's for sale. Not sure what to put for a price on it. Have you seen the one on Ebay with the NOS parts on it? Wonder what that will bring?  IMO the grille I just fixed is better then a new one as it has been reinforced by the welds.
 Here are a few more pics. I can do this for your grille as well if you need repairs.
 Davis Martin
Amc Team racing
 860-997-2732 cell

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/100_0843.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/100_0844.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/100_0845.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/100_0846.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/100_0847.jpg
 And the next project
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/100_0849.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/100_0851.jpg

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair