Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Early gremlin Grille repair.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Early gremlin Grille repair.

Todd,
 Absoloutly.  Do you have the parts to weld back on?  I am located in Ct  My cell # is 860-997-2732. I will give ya a heck of a deal if you promise to tell others about your experience with me.
 Davis

Davis,

Are you open to repairing other AMC grilles? I have a 72 Javelin grille with
a couple of broken mounting tabs.

Thanks,

Todd

On Thursday 22 February 2007 12:53, Davis Martin wrote:
> Bob,
> yes I did lots of practice on parts grilles before this. And yes the
> repairs are stronger then the rest of the grille and like most plastics if
> given enough force they will break. I am very happy with the results and
> have just welded up my 2nd grille Davis

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair