[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMO Nationals

Yes Eddie, the flights are not that bad on price. I also decided to
fly instead of driving because my Gremlin will not quite be ready for
the show. I booked the flight @ $198.00 roundtrip each, from
Minneapolis, MN. for the five of us (me, girlfreind, & three
daughters). Bob from MN.

-
-- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@...> wrote:

> Something to consider is flying out. At that time of year many
airlines have discount specials on rates. For instance Paige and me
would fly up to Chicago O'Hare from Houston, and each way was about
$100, so $400 round trip. We get rental car unlimited mileage (no
AMC) and cruise to not only AMC stuff, but touristy stuff like
Burlington, Milwaukee churches and brewerys and other things. But
consider flying. And should you buy stuff at meet, I ship boxes of
things back to myself from the meets, or if small enough, i use carry
on, but have found it better to find ship and pack places, even
Kinko's in the area, and simply box up all my stuff and mail it back
to me from the meet.
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825