Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 6:12 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMO Nationals

Wish I could afford to go. Too far for me though.
 Davis

Robert <baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
This might be early planning but since I did this last year for the
Ohio nationals I thought I'd start shecking out who plans on going to
the Colorado Nationals this July. Let me know if you are going and I'll
compile a list of everyone. I'll post this reminder every so often so I
can update the list. See you all in Colorado. Bob from MN.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair