From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Robert
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 8:18 PM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] AMO Nationals

This might be early planning but since I did this last year for the
Ohio nationals I thought I'd start shecking out who plans on going to
the Colorado Nationals this July. Let me know if you are going and I'll
compile a list of everyone. I'll post this reminder every so often so I
can update the list. See you all in Colorado. Bob from MN.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair