Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hedmann header set install tips? mini starter?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hedmann header set install tips? mini starter?

I got mine from Alterstart on ebay. they are from Texas and I think they are 139.00 now. Mine works great as does the one in the spirit.
 Davis

"Ms L.A. Kooker" <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Which mini starter do you recommend?
--- Jim Shadwick <idahoamx@amcya.com> wrote:

> When I installed them on my Gremlin...I would do so
> with the motor
> installed.....360/727.....
> If you get the front of the car about 18 inches or
> so off the ground you
> can get them in from underneath....
> the driver side is easy....however on the passenger
> side you will need
> to get the header in then install the starter and
> then the header....works good for me....you will
> need to tie the header
> up or have someone hold it while you
> are installing the starter....a mini starter does
> work better....With a
> 727.....if you are using an after market shifter
> it is best to have that installed and working
> before you put the
> headers on.....
>
> Jim

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate