[BaadAssGremlins] Back in the AMC way

What a great day for a drive. Hopped in the truck and went to
Rochester NY, picked up a !!!! 401 !!!! My lifelong dreamcar is slowly
coming into fruition. It was worth the 8 hrs. of driving today. I
ended up with the block, oilpan, pickup, pistons, pins, rods, crank,
heads, intake, and a 4bbl. - Headbolts and timing case too. Looks like
I will be in the market for some other items.. Need waterpump,
distributer, oil pump, oh.. and Im gonna want a nice whiney Gear
Drive. 20 years ago i wanted one. There is no mistaking that noise.
All that wilol have to wait. Only enough room to work on 1 thing at a
time, and my drivers side door still needs finishing.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)