Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Back in the AMC way

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Back in the AMC way

Dave,
 Nice score on the 01
 I can help you with the rest of the stuff you will be needing. I also make hi performance oil pumps for teh AMC v-8
 I would advise against the use of a gear drive though. If you ever have a valve train problem the gear drive will make it a much bigger problem.
 Rollmaster makes a super nice roller timming set for AMC and is about 110.00
 Davis Martin
 Amc Team
 72 gremlin 401/727/9"4:56
 532 HP on 93 octane

djdaveinpa <djdave@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What a great day for a drive. Hopped in the truck and went to
Rochester NY, picked up a !!!! 401 !!!! My lifelong dreamcar is slowly
coming into fruition. It was worth the 8 hrs. of driving today. I
ended up with the block, oilpan, pickup, pistons, pins, rods, crank,
heads, intake, and a 4bbl. - Headbolts and timing case too. Looks like
I will be in the market for some other items.. Need waterpump,
distributer, oil pump, oh.. and Im gonna want a nice whiney Gear
Drive. 20 years ago i wanted one. There is no mistaking that noise.
All that wilol have to wait. Only enough room to work on 1 thing at a
time, and my drivers side door still needs finishing.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair