[BaadAssGremlins] Ebay Emails

Since we all bid and buy AMC items on Ebay, I was wondering if you all
were having this same thing happen to you: whenever I bid on an item,
win an item, or list an item, the next day or so I receive what I
believe to be bogus emails (supposedly) from Ebay usually
entitled 'Question from an ebay user' about some item that has no
connection to me, the item, or the seller. Does anyone know why this is
happening? Is it just a new type of phishing by an Nigerian type?

Gremlin content: I visted my car at the upholstery shop yesterday. They
had the new headliner material in and it looks great! Also, the
upholstery shop will be installing this expensive silver reflective
material on the interior roof, firewall, and flooring surfaces first in
order to reflect heat sources. It looks like some sort of spacesuit
material! The shop owner stated that this material will promote the
thin pressboard headliner's longevity. ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)