[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ebay Emails

-YES i get off the wall emails from scammers on ebay. Usually i get a
bogus second chance offer AFTER i already won the item!! I hope ebay
can start policing that better. I always forward any suspicous
emails/messages  to   spoof@xxxxxxxx or spoof @paypal.com . I always
get a reply from them quickly!  Watch what you open carefully. Joe.--
In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina333@...> wrote:

> Since we all bid and buy AMC items on Ebay, I was wondering if you
all
> were having this same thing happen to you: whenever I bid on an
item,
> win an item, or list an item, the next day or so I receive what I
> believe to be bogus emails (supposedly) from Ebay usually
> entitled 'Question from an ebay user' about some item that has no
> connection to me, the item, or the seller. Does anyone know why
this is
> happening? Is it just a new type of phishing by an Nigerian type?
>
> Gremlin content: I visted my car at the upholstery shop yesterday.
They
> had the new headliner material in and it looks great! Also, the
> upholstery shop will be installing this expensive silver reflective
> material on the interior roof, firewall, and flooring surfaces
first in
> order to reflect heat sources. It looks like some sort of spacesuit
> material! The shop owner stated that this material will promote the
> thin pressboard headliner's longevity. ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)