[BaadAssGremlins] [Fwd: Add Subtitle to parts & accessories listings for

[BaadAssGremlins] [Fwd: Add Subtitle to parts & accessories listings for 1 cent - 2 days only!]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

--- Begin Message ---
Title: Untitled Document
eBay sent this message to charles burch ( dragonlord911).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Learn More to protect yourself from Spoof (fake) e-mails.

eBay sent this e-mail to you because your Notification Preferences
indicate that you want to receive information about Special Events & Promotions.
eBay will not request personal data (password, credit card/bank numbers) in an e-mail.
You are subscribed as warlocke@xxxxxxxxx, registered on eBay.

If you do not wish to receive further communications, sign into "My eBay" by clicking on the
"My eBay" link found at the top of the eBay home page and change your Notification Preferences.
Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2006 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

--- End Message ---