Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Back in the amc way - me too!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Back in the amc way - me too!

dude if u look u fuckin asshole hes got a built gremlin, has over 500 hp
so shut the fuck up and get out of here

patrick stambaugh wrote:

> davis you seem to be the leader of the idiots , so ill address you for
> all the idiots that keep standing up , you guys all drive amc , thats
> says ot all there build a real car then lets talk the shit , back in
> the day we raced many slow gremlins trying to keep up real muscle cars
> , so like i said build a real car an then run your mouth , i have
> friends with rice burners that smoke your low budget amc so  put a
> sock in it avis you slow minded  amc dork ,an go get a tissue , an sit
> down  , breakdown of amc a= amature ,m= muscle, c= crap , the more you
> write just shows your maturity , so ill send you a copy of the
> cancelled check after i sell her , so keep on hating buddy
>
> */Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:
>
>     I keep forgetting there are people out there (like you) with more
>     money all day long , maybe thats why people get ripped off on ebay
>     maybe noone know here really knows what they are talking about
>     anyway , who cares really , but please to somebody restoring a car
>     of fixing theres up needing original parts , 2000 dollars doesnt
>     seem that hi to me when you sit and think how much your going to
>     spend peicing your whole car together, some guys i know got alot
>     more into there car buying aftermarket parts and its still not
>     right , so to the right person this would be a gold mine , so the
>     way i see it time is on my side anyway the longer i wait the more
>     worth this gremlin is gonna be worth , the way i see it mopar
>     rules anyway, any money i get would just go in my mopar to eat
>     amc's anyway so maybe your right who really does care but if you
>     ask me you bunch of crybabys arent doing your car club any justice
>     sitting here putting everything someones say down , all i can say
>     is grow up you crybabys, and to the dude that bought the grill i
>     dont know how much you paid but see nowyour a little closer to
>     that 2000 dollar mark everyday , ha ha ha ha ha ,sincerly the bashed
>
>     */lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:
>
>         Glad to hear that you are making progress! I used the $35 spring
>         compressor today on my 'old' Gremlin. That was an EXCELLENT
>         investment
>         on my part I must say!!!!!! I found that after you tighten up the
>         compressor just enough to pull the bolts out of the spring
>         seat, you
>         can tilt the spring out and it will slide down the A arm as you
>         release the tension on the spring. The spring is very
>         controlled and
>         not likely to pop out on you. I wish the guy selling them
>         would add
>         the correct bolts, washers, & nuts to go on the bottom of the
>         compressor. I spent more time trying to find the correct size,
>         length,
>         & nuts than I did removing both springs! I finally gave up and
>         went to
>         Advance Auto and bought some. The bolts should really be Grade
>         3 or
> [...]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: