[BaadAssGremlins] Re: The dipshit has left the building!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: The dipshit has left the building!

Jeesus, those are horrible numbers!

I have been going over what i spent on my car, what it cost for me to
cross 6 states to get it, and how much I put into it so far, Im up to
$3300.00 usd.
I figure it will total about 7k when Im done if all goes as planned.
The value to me when I am done will be priceless, as this is the first
time in my life I can afford to do all of the things to the car I
wanted to do as a kid. The 2nd reason it will be priceless is I will
be doing every single thing on this car myself (accept the
transmission rebuild) I will be doing my own paint, interior, etc..
Of course I will need to send the block out to be bored out, but thats
about it. You see, my Father is near 70, and has been restoring 40's
and 50's cars for years. He was President of the local antique and rod
auto club for years, I have always wanted to have a car at one of
their shows, and when someone asks "who did the paint?" or Who did the
custom interior? or who shaved the doors? I will only have one
answer... Me.

If I ever sell this car Im working on, it had better be to buy a
blackmarket kidney for one of my sons!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@...> wrote:

> Since I occasional book, why not someone (not me too busy) start a
thread with over/under on what this car might bring on ebay since he
mentioned it would be listed there. If the seller goes thru with
listing it for instance. He said $2K, so people could place their bets
on what they think it will 'get up to' in bidding. sort of like a
drunk guy's Price Is Right without Bob Barker. Also Bart, you might
leave those photos on your site, with a link so when and if the
vehicle comes up for sale on ebay, people can se it then, and current
in auction.

> The 74 Gremlin photos I have enclosed here is of my 74 Gremlin I had
for sale for 2 years. Built 304/904 rare J7 paint which is a 1975
colro as the car was built after what was supposed to be the end of
production in July 74, it was built in Aug 74 (as a 74/production ran
thru to end of Nov 74) but I put it on ebay not once, but two times,
and it never hit reserve, which ironically was $2000. Solid rustfree
Texas car too! Needed interior work, and I never got to paint it as
other projects superceded this one. There was $4500 in the drivetrain
alone. I sold it off ebay when a lady in north Texas offered me $2000
for it as is, right after the second frustrating ebay auction.

> Ebay is not a sell all. I personally have a 3-9 or so record on
there, and some of the cars, like that 71 Matador shown here at the
Nationals, I put on three times and finally said to hell with it and
took $2650 in the 3rd ebay auction. Car had 14,000 original miles.
Another was my 72 Matador 'Machine' 401-Z code car with 46K original
miles (you can google 'matador machine' and mine including the
auction, is at the bottom) for took $2650 for that one too.

Plumpy72@... writes:
>     Bart,
>
>     If you don't give this guy the boot, then cancel my membership
to BAG.

>     Rick Sipole
>   Eeeasy Rick everythings ok dude,please don't leave as your one of
the earliest members and have always helped people on here. This
clowns gone now i removed him from here as well pics of his magic 2
grand gremlin!!I apologize to all here for this fiasco and in the
future will be quicker to deal with situations like this should they
rear their ugly head.
>   Bart

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional