Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 8:40 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] The dipshit has left the building!

In a message dated 10/30/2006 9:33:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Plumpy72@xxxxxxx writes:
Bart,

If you don't give this guy the boot, then cancel my membership to BAG.

Rick Sipole
Eeeasy Rick everythings ok dude,please don't leave as your one of the earliest members and have always helped people on here. This clowns gone now i removed him from here as well pics of his magic 2 grand gremlin!!I apologize to all here for this fiasco and in the future will be quicker to deal with situations like this should they rear their ugly head.
Bart

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car