[BaadAssGremlins] Spongebob & Patrick

You must be Spongebob's trusty moronic side kick Patrick! Yep, I can
see the drool from here. I figured you would enjoy that little
zinger as you certainly attempt to dish it out with poorly spelled
words. A MOPAR guy, huh? OK - that speaks volumes. Good luck with
your sad little goldmine ideas. My built 360 Gremlin is worth more
than anyone could pay me (including you my dear) but the real
vintage car market would not see me clear a profit IF I did choose
to sell it. I suggest you go back to your rock in Bikini Bottom. ~Lu~

 --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, patrick stambaugh
<obsydein@...> wrote:

> i can understand why these cars arent worth anything , sitting
here reading all this negitive response , you guys all keep crying
over the same thing all day long , maybe thats why people get ripped
off on ebay maybe noone know here really knows what they are talking
about anyway , who cares really , but please to somebody restoring a
car of fixing theres up needing original parts , 2000 dollars doesnt
seem that hi to me when you sit and think how much your going to
spend peicing your whole car together, some guys i know got alot
more into there car buying aftermarket parts and its still not
right , so to the right person this would be a gold mine , so the
way i see it time is on my side anyway the longer i wait the more
worth this gremlin is gonna be worth , the way i see it mopar rules
anyway, any money i get would just go in my mopar to eat amc's
anyway so maybe your right who really does care but if you ask me
you bunch of crybabys arent doing your car club any justice
>  sitting here putting everything someones say down , all i can say
is grow up you crybabys, and to the dude that bought the grill i
dont know how much you paid but see nowyour a little closer to that
2000 dollar mark everyday , ha ha ha ha ha ,sincerly the bashed

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)