[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremmy Grill rip off /Davis Gremlin YEE HA

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremmy Grill rip off /Davis Gremlin YEE HA

I agree! Usually i buy on ebay. BUT i also sell at times. I always
try to put EVERY possible detail in the auction description JUST so
there are no issues later. SOME sellers offer vague descriptions and
will not answer questions..so i don't buy from them. Just my two
cents! Then again...some sellers tell  you : this part is EXCELLENT,
and you receive crap! Starting the think about the damn Gremlin
grille i bought again  GRRRRRR. Nuff said. Happy note.....the AMX
shifter i bought for my wife's 74 AMX is actually BETTER than the guy
described it!! Joe--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "btndods"
<amc4me@...> wrote:

> Hello all.I chime in very rare,but this gremlin grill thing is a
sore
> spot for me.I sell alot of AMC,and other stuff for people.I ALWAYS
sit
> down,and research the part before submitting,It takes time to list
> something PROPERLY.I personally think it is the SELLERS job to
> represent the product to the best of his ability,the buyer MUST
ask,to
> cover all unstated issues that may be there.The person selling is
> LOOKING at it  ,NOT the person buying.I really try to make it so i
get
> no questions,simply because all issues are brought up in the
> description,both negative,and pos.I remember reading Eddie Stakes
> awhile back,and that man sells some stuff.It's not like the person
is
> in front of you,you have to EARN the TRUST,because thats all there
> is,TRUST.     On the better note.Davis i look forward to seeing
your
> gremlin kick some ASS,at the Valley next season,hopefully my
Jav,will
> be ready,or mabie the ole Sportabout will be resurrected.Either way
> i'm psyched,cause you have some nice dyno numbers.   WALTER
UPSTATE
> N.Y.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional