[BaadAssGremlins] Gremmy Grill rip off /Davis Gremlin YEE HA

[BaadAssGremlins] Gremmy Grill rip off /Davis Gremlin YEE HA

Hello all.I chime in very rare,but this gremlin grill thing is a sore
spot for me.I sell alot of AMC,and other stuff for people.I ALWAYS sit
down,and research the part before submitting,It takes time to list
something PROPERLY.I personally think it is the SELLERS job to
represent the product to the best of his ability,the buyer MUST ask,to
cover all unstated issues that may be there.The person selling is
LOOKING at it  ,NOT the person buying.I really try to make it so i get
no questions,simply because all issues are brought up in the
description,both negative,and pos.I remember reading Eddie Stakes
awhile back,and that man sells some stuff.It's not like the person is
in front of you,you have to EARN the TRUST,because thats all there
is,TRUST.     On the better note.Davis i look forward to seeing your
gremlin kick some ASS,at the Valley next season,hopefully my Jav,will
be ready,or mabie the ole Sportabout will be resurrected.Either way
i'm psyched,cause you have some nice dyno numbers.   WALTER   UPSTATE
N.Y.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: