[BaadAssGremlins] Patrick's Gremlin

I have to agree with the others here, Pat - that Gremlin does not
look like a $2K car. Certainly not in that condition (judging from
your photos) and as stated, with NO title. Your NOS '74(?) grill is
also not commanding as high a price as you think it is either. And
you OBVIOUSLY need a NEW grill on the front of that car! I hope you
did not get duped into believing that you were getting $2K worth of
work pay in exchange for that car. If so, you may want to speak to
the previous owner ASAP. If you feel that eBay is the place to find
the 'big bucks', all I can say is put your reserve on it & good
luck. ~Lu~

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, patrick stambaugh
<obsydein@...> wrote:

> ill put it on ebay , i knows its too much for your broke ass
anyway

> Charles Burch <warlocke@...> wrote:          dude he was stating
the facts, gremlins do not go for much at all, parts
> are expensive because not alot of them are around
> the cars are not that desireable face it man and quit being an ass
>
> patrick stambaugh wrote:
> >
> > dude you can get a title from broadway titile 150 bucks for the
car ,
> > you guys are all talking about the dude on ebay scamming
people ,
> > listen to what you just said 400 dollars the grill is worth at
least
> > 600 , everybody wants stuff for nothing nowadays , well without
> > seeing the condition of the car i really doubt you could give an
> > honest price , to me its worth that easy , hell its probaly in
better
> > shape that most of the cars out there for sale with papers , but
> > still think thats funny 400 dollars keep dreaming , ill let her
sit an
> > rust to death before id let her go for that , im a mopar guy the
only
> > reason i have the car is to save it for one of you gremlin
guys , but
> > insult me with a price like that no way dude , , hell i could
send her
> > to the scrap yard an almost make that much , sincerly yours
patrick

> > */Davis Martin <martin-davis@...>/* wrote:
> >
> > obsydein@... , only serious people should apply ,please dont
> > ask me to sell the parts or part the car , its the whole thing or
> > nothing at all , if youd like to check out my honesty , i have a
> > ebay store online its called motorcycles are us , , check out my
> > feedback left by people ,thanks again patrick , or can also be
> > reached at 7178170980 1000am thur 6pm eastern standard time ,
have
> > a great day patrick

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional