Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ebay Grill scam

ill put it on ebay , i knows its too much for your broke ass anyway

Charles Burch <warlocke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
dude he was stating the facts, gremlins do not go for much at all, parts
are expensive because not alot of them are around
the cars are not that desireable face it man and quit being an ass

patrick stambaugh wrote:

> dude you can get a title from broadway titile 150 bucks for the car ,
> you guys are all talking about the dude on ebay scamming people ,
> listen to what you just said 400 dollars the grill is worth at least
> 600 , everybody wants stuff for nothing nowadays , well without
> seeing the condition of the car i really doubt you could give an
> honest price , to me its worth that easy , hell its probaly in better
> shape that most of the cars out there for sale with papers , but i
> still think thats funny 400 dollars keep dreaming , ill let her sit an
> rust to death before id let her go for that , im a mopar guy the only
> reason i have the car is to save it for one of you gremlin guys , but
> insult me with a price like that no way dude , , hell i could send her
> to the scrap yard an almost make that much , sincerly yours patrick
>
> */Davis Martin <martin-davis@sbcglobal.net>/* wrote:
>
> obsydein@yahoo.com , only serious people should apply ,please dont
> ask me to sell the parts or part the car , its the whole thing or
> nothing at all , if youd like to check out my honesty , i have a
> ebay store online its called motorcycles are us , , check out my
> feedback left by people ,thanks again patrick , or can also be
> reached at 7178170980 1000am thur 6pm eastern standard time , have
> a great day patrick
>
> */jgray_55 <jgray_55@yahoo.com>/* wrote:
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:BaadAssGremlins%40yahoogroups.com>, GrublinX@... wrote:
> >

> > What is this guy's eBay member name? What is his feedback score?
> > Charlie
> > In a message dated 10/25/2006 11:41:46 PM Eastern Standard
> Time,
> > jgray_55@... writes:
> >
> > WELL Bart...that would have to be small claims/civil court.
> I just
> > consulted with a police officer today. The police will NOT even
> fill
> > out any papaer work or even a report for a civil court caes
> they
> > said! I DO have a receipt where i paid them...BUT nothing is
> > listed /priced/ itemized seperatley..listed /priced/ itemized s
> > to be done, and a total $$. So..with NO itemized list..i'm
> out of
> > luck. I'd have to pay a lawyer,court costs...THEN if they were
> > ordered to pay me any $$$$ i'd be lucky to get it! IFFF you
> win a
> > small claims case...it's up to YOU to take the loser back to
> court
> if
> > they do NOT pay you. Then you pay Lawyer fees again..court
> costs
> > again....etc!again....etc!<WBR>! Whole process suc

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car