Re: [BaadAssGremlins] stereo installation

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] stereo installation

Tony,

I'd worry more about the alternator. Are you sure it pumps out enough amps for the stereo. I'm no genius when it comes to anything electrical and I have no idea how much amperage the stereo will draw, but I would run a separate source directly from the battery. Don't even try to go through the fuse box.

  Rick