[BaadAssGremlins] My engine is home!

Well yesterday I picked up my engine from the machine shop and by the
time I got home all I had time for was to move it from the truck to
the garage. Today I got the day off cause of rain so I did some
footwork to find some parts needed to get my fuel cell installation
done then home to work on the Grem! I now have the engin bolted in
with the new Prothane motor mounts. Not an easy task working all by
yourself! I got it done without a single scratch to the engine bay.
Got the tranny moved from one garage to th ebay with the gremlin but
couldn't locate the converter. I will find it tomorrow. I hope to have
the tranny and headers installed tomorrow night. Wife is working till
5 so I will be playing with my car nut of a son. He read this months
CarCraft mag before I did!
 Davis Martin
 Amc Team
 72 Gremlin X