From: "jgray_55" <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 9:21 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: rear end swap (was: 'cuda scam?)

Larry. I bolted a 1958 FORD 9" in my 72 Gremlin. 1957 58 and 59
passenger cars had a 9" the correct width. All you have to do is slot
the small locating holes in the bottom of the pad where it sets on
the spring about 1/4". If you only need an 8" rear(will stand 300
hp)..then 64-65 V8Falcon, 64-65 V8comet 1973-77 Maverick(all),73-77
all Comets  are the same width. Hope this helps,joe--- In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@...>
wrote:

> Hi Larry, I can't tell you but a number of guys and gals on here
can. Also go click on PRODUCTION/TECH on my site and there is a good
file about Mopar 8 3/4 rear ends there. I can tell you Ford 9" rear
ends bolt up nicely under 68-70 AMX however. You can find them in
salvage yards under ilk like Granada, Lincoln Versailles, to name a
few.
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@...
> www.planethoustonamx.com
> Email is currently HEAVY
> 5-12 day reply times, call if important

bolt in to a '73 Gremlin for an engine swap? I am swapping a 232 for
a 290. Does it even need a swap? I won't be racing the car but will
punch it every once in a while. The 290 is bored .60 over & have a
bigger bump stick than stock. Larry

this auction, that is no matter what lin, anything you click on will
send you to scammers email address. Damn these assholes foiled my
evil plot to bid like a drunken sailor in a tiddie bar. I have a
spare $999,999 to shill on this ugly Barney looking car that only
exists in photos in this scam auction! Guess I'll go eat some spinach.
>   Eddie Stakes'
>   Planet Houston AMX
>   713.464.8825
>   eddiestakes@...
>   www.planethoustonamx.com
>   Email is currently HEAVY
>   5-12 day reply times, call if important

CUDA_W0QQitemZ300038985111QQihZ020QQcategoryZ6409QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

>     Olly <mrmopar00@...> wrote:
>       Anyone in the NOrth Carolina should go see it in person to
see if it really exists....lol  Sounds like a scam to me!

>       Olly
>
>       BLDFW <bldfw@...> wrote:
>         Did happen to notice that all the trees are bare and
there's no leaves on the ground anywhere suggesting the pics are
minimally nearly a year old?  And I agree...., I'm not a 'cuda fan
per se but I do know they fetch more than that in lessor condition.

>         -bldfw

greasedgremlin360
>         Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:42 am (PST)
>         Eddie,Check this shit out man, a HEMI pro touring 'Cuda for
only 6500$ these
>         retarded ass scammers are THAT freakin DUMB ,hell a BASKET
CASE Hemi 'Cuds
>         goes for more than that MINUS the HEMI even.
>         Bart
>
>         _Click here: eBay Motors: Plymouth : Barracuda (item
220038393209 end time
>         Oct-21-06 13:25:13 PDT)_
>         (http://cgi.ebay. com/ebaymotors/ 1970-Plymouth- 426-HEMI-
Pro-Tour- Cuda_W0QQitemZ22 0038393209QQihZ0 12QQcategoryZ640
9QQrdZ1QQcmdZVie wIte
>         m)

------
>       Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out.

--------
>     Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US
(and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

>   Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: