[BaadAssGremlins] Re: rear end swap (was: 'cuda scam?)

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: rear end swap (was: 'cuda scam?)

I bet Bart could create a folder in the 'files' section named FAQ. We
could post common Q & A in there. ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@...> wrote:

> How about someone saving this information here as it seems to be a
FAQ and
> will pop up again one day with another AMCer asks about it. Is it
possibly
> so save on this site perhaps>?
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@...
> www.planethoustonamx.com
> Email is currently HEAVY
> 5-12 day reply times, call if important

CUDA_W0QQitemZ300038985111QQihZ020QQcategoryZ6409QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

> >     Olly <mrmopar00@> wrote:
> >       Anyone in the NOrth Carolina should go see it in person to
> see if it really exists....lol  Sounds like a scam to me!
> >
> >       Olly
> >
> >       BLDFW <bldfw@> wrote:
> >         Did happen to notice that all the trees are bare and
> there's no leaves on the ground anywhere suggesting the pics are
> minimally nearly a year old?  And I agree...., I'm not a 'cuda fan
> per se but I do know they fetch more than that in lessor condition.
> >
> >         -bldfw

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: