[BaadAssGremlins] Door Weatherstrip Issues

[BaadAssGremlins] Door Weatherstrip Issues

I bought a reproduction Gremlin door weatherstrip kit from
www.1aauto.com. Today the body shop called me stating that the doors
will not close with the new strips on them (too thick). Has anyone
else experienced this problem? Is there a fix for it or does anyone
have another source for this item? I am going to call 1aauto tomorrow
about the problem but I doubt anything will be done about it since I
bought them in 2004. UGH! ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: