[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New Gremlin....Give away Gremlins ?s.. Eddie you m

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New Gremlin....Give away Gremlins ?s.. Eddie you might have some

Thanks Eddie. Ill work on that bart, End of the year I wont be so damn busy with a truck im building for my dad. So I'll have time.

Mike Lowe
Loveland, CO
1970 Gremlin (360/t-10) Lots of body mods
1976 Gremlin (232/ 3spd) 60,000 original miles
1973 Gremlin (4.0/5sp) lots of body mods
1971 Gremlin (soon to be 4.0/5spd) lots of body mods to come!

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car