Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Vertical Bumper guards: Gremmies/Hornets

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Vertical Bumper guards: Gremmies/Hornets

Yup there was some goofiness in there. I usually just point people to the
AMC color catalog covers or 1973
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts/73_NOS_CC.jpg
1974
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts/74_NOS_CC.JPG
and 1975
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts/75nosccwpacer.jpg
 for instance. There was a nice red 73 Hornet four door on ebay a few weeks
ago and all these people were emailing him telling him it was not a 73
'because of the bumpers' so had to clear that up although I am not a Hornet
expert!

The front bumper you had on your 73 was the beginning of what the books call
WESC (if I recall from memory!) those are those slow impact cylinders shown
in the photo I just sent. I do not know however if the design of the bumper
itself changed from 73 to 74, only going by what is in the AMC catalogs.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx