[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Back in the amc way

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "djdaveinpa" <djdave@...> wrote:

> Last night I managed to get the drivers side door off. I also made the
> HUGE dent a little smaller, also found broken window tracks in that
> door, along with missing rods.
> Took the 2 drums to work, and found 1 is uncuttable, its widest point
> is over 10.060. Now I am in need of a drum, if anyone out there is
> reading this and find themselves with an extra drum, I can provide
> pics/specs. Steel drum, just need 1.
> Ordered new brakes from rockauto, along with the transmission mount,
> wheel studs, leaf spring bushings, rear wheel cylinders and a rear
> brake hose.
>   I have decided on painting the undercarrage black. I havent picked a
> car color yet.
> I have a set of hinges off the car that need new pins and bushings.
> Back to work :-)

Repaired hinges on drivers side door with GM pin kits, Sending unit is
working again after some solder on the float, and replacing the inner
contact with a small screw. siliconed the outside of the float too.
The inside filter was shot, so I attached a 5/8" gm metal inline
filter. Got the headliner out along with the whole dashboard.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)