Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornets vs Maverick (was: 74 hornet grill)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornets vs Maverick (was: 74 hornet grill)

In a message dated 9/20/2006 10:23:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Having owned my yellow 74 Hornet since new ( 32 years now ) and knowing
it was a late 73 build of a 74 modeI I can see all sorts of differences
between it and the late 74 build 74 orange Hornet. There are quite a few
subtle differences that the average person cannot see unless you have
both cars side by side.
"Doc"
Doc,
I had no idea you had your Hornet that long! How many miles have you put on that over the years?

Charlie "Cool Factor X"