[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Holley Electric Fuel Pump

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Holley Electric Fuel Pump

Hi Guys ___Knowing this is very important would You be intrested in a
on line live Chat ? it is totaly Privet to the Group & You can e-mail
to invite others to the chat ?

 Easy to use , I could set it up if You like ???

Bill   --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

> I agree all very true.
>    Davis
>
> baddassgremlin@... wrote:
>           from a stock engine in our gremlins to a blown top fuel
dragster you go from needing a little gas in our gremlins to 5 gallons
in a 5 second run down the strip with a top fuel dragster. Now look at
what you have for an engine and how modified it is, how big the carb
is, and chances are a stock fuel pump is going to be fine up to a
point. The bigger the cubic inches, mean more flow through the engine,
meaning bigger carb, more fuel. Edelbrock also makes a higher than
stock output (volume not pressure) for AMC V8's. Keep in mind that as
your need for more fuel increases, so does the size of your fuel line
coming from the gas tank. Bob from MN.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: